DarkTerra.com

DarkTerra.com

• May 01, 2024, 05:39:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Complete Site redesign. New theme, new software, new Logo! Please register if you want to download the rules!  If you need to email the Admin, click here

Darkterra is a Pen and Paper role playing game, developed by avid gamers with decades of experience with a vast array of gaming systems. The system is fast paced, but realistic, and every single action can be resolved with the rolling of 2 dice. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update Schedule  (Read 3675 times)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Update Schedule
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:40:48 AM »

I was working on some rule changes (and clarifications) and got to thinking, I could conceivably make an update a day, and in some cases, even more. This could get REALLY annoying to our users (you know, once we actually get some :P ) so I've decided to go to a scheduled update.

Tentatively this update will occur every Tuesday. I'll try to compile all the changes, additions, errata etc, and have it uploaded by 10am CDT. During the rest of the week, I'll simply make changes to the offline file.

I think this will be easier on everyone, even me :)

Also, hopefully the first update will include switching the Rules .doc file over to a PDF. At that time I'll also be converting it to the standard 2 column format we are all so familiar with in our RPG books :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 05:40:32 AM by Athion »

Gryffyn

• Contributor
  • Warrior
  • Sweet frickin' Orion slave girls!
Re: Update Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 08:56:46 AM »

Sounds good.  Make it so!
...And now for something completely different.

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Re: Update Schedule
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 01:22:43 AM »

/cackle I couldnt help myself!

New Fullrules.zip file has been uploaded, and the Rules in there are in a PDF format, not .doc!

I'll convert the charts and such later and uploadd them as well. I hesitate to convert the character sheet though, as it is automated, and of course would lose all of that functionality.

If anyone doesn't have Excel, they can always download OpenOffice2.0. I have tested the Character sheet (v3.7) and it works just fine with OO.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal