DarkTerra.com

DarkTerra.com

• April 28, 2024, 09:27:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Complete Site redesign. New theme, new software, new Logo! Please register if you want to download the rules!  If you need to email the Admin, click here

Darkterra is a Pen and Paper role playing game, developed by avid gamers with decades of experience with a vast array of gaming systems. The system is fast paced, but realistic, and every single action can be resolved with the rolling of 2 dice. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Martial Arts  (Read 3286 times)

Gil

Martial Arts
« on: October 13, 2006, 05:29:42 AM »

I have a few materials around the house and if you like, I can start putting together some rudimentary martial arts for the system.

I will probably just group them into styles and start from there should I do this.

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Re: Martial Arts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:07:11 AM »

Sounds great to me! :)

MA is one of the (more important) things the game is really missing right now :)

Gil

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 06:12:08 AM »

I'll start studying the combat system more indepth now that the latest and greatest is up and out there.

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 06:23:42 AM »

Excellent, that will kill 2 birds with one stone then, while your reading it, make sure it makes sense to you, and if it doesnt, let me know and we'll see if we can figure out a better/different way of putting it ;)

Gil

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:19 AM »

Will do!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal