DarkTerra.com

DarkTerra.com

• March 28, 2024, 09:00:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Complete Site redesign. New theme, new software, new Logo! Please register if you want to download the rules!  If you need to email the Admin, click here

Darkterra is a Pen and Paper role playing game, developed by avid gamers with decades of experience with a vast array of gaming systems. The system is fast paced, but realistic, and every single action can be resolved with the rolling of 2 dice. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome New Users  (Read 7232 times)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Welcome New Users
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »

NEW USERS!! :)

Ok, sorry, didnt mean to scare you :P I noticed we've gotten a few new faces signed up and wanted to say hello and welcome! :)

You new folks, feel free to post up, just say Hi, or something. Don't let the lack of visual activity fool you. Most of the folks here live close buy and we tend to get together to discuss stuff... but the more people that end up here, the more we would post as well :)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Re: Welcome New Users
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 10:15:04 AM »

I wanted to add something to this... as I mentioned the site doens' look like there is much goping on, but there really is. We are currently playing a "for real" campaign, which is much more in depth than our playtest campaign so there are things we are finding literally at every session that needs tweaking, and (for the most part) those changes are being made.

Also, I have this site set as my homepage on all my computers, so I check it VERY often. If anyone has any questions at all, I will see it very shortly after you post and will try and reply ASAP :)

Yes, this is me begging! :) Post up!! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal