DarkTerra.com

DarkTerra.com

• May 18, 2024, 05:14:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Complete Site redesign. New theme, new software, new Logo! Please register if you want to download the rules!  If you need to email the Admin, click here

Darkterra is a Pen and Paper role playing game, developed by avid gamers with decades of experience with a vast array of gaming systems. The system is fast paced, but realistic, and every single action can be resolved with the rolling of 2 dice. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Character Sheet Tweaks  (Read 6431 times)

Gil

Character Sheet Tweaks
« on: December 07, 2006, 12:56:17 AM »

I have been making a few minor tweaks to the character sheet. I added a modifier field for auto adding in points gained for disadvantages. For now, those points have to be added manually, but once you do, it auto-adds them to the total points field.

Also working on a method to automate a few other things if I can as time permits.

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Re: Character Sheet Tweaks
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 09:08:50 AM »

I think you can enter the points as a negative number and it will update the total properly... I'll have to go look to see for sure though.

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 06:44:14 AM »

Do you have an updated version yet Gil? I'm going to make a bunch of changes to the sheet today (hopefuly :P ) based on the discussions from last night... although if all you changed were some formulas, that would be easy enough to add in later :)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:31:56 AM »

Here I go answering my own posts over and over :P

Anyway, the new character sheet is posted, check it out... Oh, and I'll be adding a PDF version as a "Blank" sheet in a sec :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:28:26 PM by Athion »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal