DarkTerra.com

DarkTerra.com

• March 28, 2024, 05:44:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Complete Site redesign. New theme, new software, new Logo! Please register if you want to download the rules!  If you need to email the Admin, click here

Darkterra is a Pen and Paper role playing game, developed by avid gamers with decades of experience with a vast array of gaming systems. The system is fast paced, but realistic, and every single action can be resolved with the rolling of 2 dice. 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Benefit / Detriment  (Read 6128 times)

Gil

New Benefit / Detriment
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:42 AM »

Remember we need to write up Hunted and new Cyberware version of Frozen :)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
Re: New Benefit / Detriment
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:17:12 AM »

Glad you reminded me... I was working on everything yesterday, think I added 10 pages to the rule book LOL :)

Athion

• Administrator
  • Warrior
    • DarkTerra
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »

Updated and uploaded :)

I'm done with 1.0 revisions for now, and printing out a couple of books... if you get a chance to finish the Cyberware stuff (or, if you want to spend some time on the Magic, just shoot me the Cyberware and I'll finish it) send it over and I'll get it in the book.

Gil

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 02:21:41 AM »

Updated and uploaded :)

I'm done with 1.0 revisions for now, and printing out a couple of books... if you get a chance to finish the Cyberware stuff (or, if you want to spend some time on the Magic, just shoot me the Cyberware and I'll finish it) send it over and I'll get it in the book.
I will *try* and remember to get the long version typed up in the next few days :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 26 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal